Our Educating with Pride Award is an annual service which has been running since 2018, helping schools across Norfolk achieve a high standard of care supporting LGBT+ young people, staff, parents and the wider community.
We work with all learning environments from KS1 to KS5. We do not tell you what to do, but we offer a range of services during our year together focusing on positive inclusion and visibility. We create packages that are bespoke and tailored to suit the needs of your school.
- 1:1 support sessions with pupils.
- Free resources.
- Access to our LGBT+ Workshops.
- Support setting up an LGBTQ+ group
- Support tackling LGBT+ bullying.
- LGBT+ awareness training for staff.
- Peer education programmes.
- How to actively make your school a more inclusive learning environment.
- Join our Educating with Pride Norfolk Network.
- Plaque and use of our logo to demonstrate commitment to the award.
Through a year-long process of ongoing support and feedback, schools and colleges are given access to a variety of resources to add to their toolkits.
For more information please contact our Educating with Pride Coordinator Sophie Reynolds – Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org